A Training Course to Support Mandated Reporters
Although the best way to receive training on recognizing and reporting child abuse and neglect is through interactive, in-person training, PFSA offers a self-paced, online alternative for mandated reporters in both English and Spanish.
- Please allow 3 hours to complete this training
- Audio is required for some portions of this training
- You can stop and restart the training if needed, progress is saved incrementally (use the link that is sent to your email to get back in)
- Be sure to register for the training with the name of the person who is taking the training. If the training is for your license, be sure to enter your name as it appears on your license.
- No refunds, transfers or substitutions are permitted after registration.
We recommend taking the lessons in the order they appear. To begin, select the CE Credit Request. After finishing each lesson, a checkmark will appear on that lesson’s row on the Course homepage to show your completion. After all three lessons are completed, you wil be able to View Your Certificate. Select the View Certificate button to print or save your certificate.